Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cat & Mouse

I turn NINETEEN in two days! :)

Thanks for a great day at the beach yesterday! I really appreciate it.. especially since I wasn't planning on doing anything for my birthday. Glad everyone got to get together for a little while and hang out :)

I'm blogging before I start studying because I'm probably not going to have much time to do anything these next five weeks :( If I want a better grade for my class I've got to work really hard this time around.

In other news, I'm kind of disappointed about a couple things right now. Mainly in a couple people and in myself as well. I guess it's because I've had this vision of what my relationships were going to be with certain people and it just didn't turn out the way I wanted it too partly because of my lack of effort. I'm losing touch with people I care about, but sometimes it's hard to put effort in when the other end doesn't seem to care quite as much. But we'll see if those relationships last past this summer. I truly hope they will.

Again.. switching topics. I'm not sure if all these butterflies and cheesy smiles are worth it.. Some days it seems like the smiles, laughing, and playfulness all mean something. Other days it goes in the opposite direction.

So with all these complications, I keep focusing on school, work, family, and friends. A relationship is not what I'm looking for. I've got my eyes on an academic goal this year.

Can't say I don't enjoy the occasional butterflies and gushy smiles :)

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:



ASIAN. OUT.

No comments: