Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Falling in Love at the Coffee Shop

Happy Birthday to Hazel! Hope it was a good one grrrrrrlll <33

So I was stressing myself out at the beginning of this week, but I feel much better now.
Getting all my healthcare stuff out of the way before I turn 19. Such a hassle.. and expensive as well, but at least I know I'm healthy :)

I'm heading off to bed early today.. so P90x time, shower, then bed.

Drum major code :P
FULL ROUNDHOUSE x2: Late night texting makes my heart smile :)


CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:



Oh Sean.. Thanks for the song! You know me all too well :D


ASIAN. OUT.

1 comment:

hazelinafofeena said...

thanksss grrrrl <3

and good song choice! i heard it in a commercial a while back and i googled it and put it on the list of songs i want to learn but never actually get around to haha