I'm not really sure when I knocked out yesterday.. But it was pretty damn early.
I am super refreshed right now though.. In fact, I'm going to make an omelette :)
But first, Happy Birthday to the one and only Bryan Burgonio! I hope you have a great birthday. It's hard to rewind and think about those days back in junior high. We were so damn young. But here we are, at nineteen and I'm glad you were someone I could grow up with and experience all those awkward moments that come with growing up. From the dreadful first day of freshman year of high school to the first day of college. Thanks for always being there no matter what our differences were. I'm hoping for many more years of 'Happy Birthdays' and memories.
So yesterday was actually pretty uneventful. Partly because I knocked out really early so I didn't experience the whole day to the fullest. Hopefully this week will bring on some more interesting things. I've been feeling a lot better since Wednesday. My throat still hurts a little and I'm still feeling a little congested, but I have enough energy to start up P90x again. That's always a good sign.
On a random note, I've been craving KFC. I'm going to get that guys recipe someday and I'm going to make the best fried chicken ever. Take that COLONEL! (Why is that pronounced KER NEL.. I dont get it :P)
Anyways, I'm feeling an emptiness in my life right now. I think I'm ready to just move into my apartment and go back to school. I'm missing it and quite frankly, there isn't much to do here at home. Everyone's got their own thing to do and I don't really see much of anyone. Of course I don't think I put much of an effort into contacting people to see if their busy, but what's the point when I know what the answer is going to be, "Sorry.. I've got plans already," or "Uh... who else is going?" What does it matter if someone else is going? Oh... I get it.. you don't want to hang out with me alone. Gotcha. QUIT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH. A simple NO would save us both some time. So I find myself sitting there, flipping through my phonebook, thinking, no, she's busy... no, she has a boyfriend... no, he hates me... no, she's too cool.. no, he's --- and on and on and on.
Okay, I'm venting. I feel better though.
But of course, there are those who I know are trying. Thank you to them. I should probably stop complaining and start making some more phone calls. I need to make an effort. It's just so much easier to put the blame on others.
I'm human. Don't act like you don't think/do the same thing.
Alright, omelette time.
ASIAN. OUT.
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment