Saturday, August 22, 2009

When It Rains

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:


I'm in a Paramore mood.. and you should be too :P
By the way, my blog titles are song titles because I'm not creative, but I'd like to think that almost every song can be connected to some aspect of our everyday lives.

So I've been struggling with myself this week.. Mainly in the area of emotions and feelings. I want to have certain feelings, but I'm not letting myself for several reasons..

1. To protect myself and others
2. It's too damn complicated.
3. THAT'S JUST IT!

Let's just sum it up like this... I smile. I get butterflies. I get light-headed.
I have three problems. THREE.

How I let it get this way.. I'm not really sure. All I know is I feel kind of greedy.

I needed to share before I went to bed another night with this on my mind :P

Goodnight.

ASIAN. OUT.

1 comment:

hazelinafofeena said...

"I smile. I get butterflies. I get light-headed."

awww christina you're so cutee :]
i think i only smile now haha
you're still lucky, bask in the giddiness :P