What a beautiful day.
I got to hang out with my two best friends today. I'm really glad I got to spend some time with them today, even if it was only for a couple of hours. I forget sometimes that I came from a whole different kind of family before I got to Irvine and I loved that family dearly. It's nice to have them bring me back to those great memories and just be able to laugh about old and dumb stuff. Sometimes I'm sure it seems like I get caught up in my new lifestyle, but I spend a lot of time thinking about what used to be and I get nostalgic. It's good to know that we can still get together after all the time spent away from each other and have fun :)
It actually rained for like five minutes with the sun shining bright through the clouds.
It was a beautiful sight.
Maybe Nature is telling me that I should just take the good with the bad.. Rain with the shine.. Sweet with the sour :P
Such a great day to start off my nineteenth year :)
ASIAN. OUT.
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment