And I thought YESTERDAY was a beautiful day :P
I couldn't ask for better friends. Thank you sooooo much for everything you guys did today! Even though you all already did enough with the bonfire and everything :D
You guys sure know how to make an ill girl feel better. I always enjoy Hazel's cupcakes whether I'm physically suffering or not :P
Sorry if I made things kind of complicated with my indecisiveness. I seriously do appreciate everything though! Thank you!! <333
And to top off the night... I came home and found a package waiting for me. Turns out my older brother bought me the Serenity movie.. COLLECTOR'S EDITION!! HAha.. I'm such a nerd. Thank you Peter!
Today was great.
One of the best birthdays (or birthday weeks, I should say) of my life :)
Now it's time for me to get some rest so I can get better.
ASIAN. OUT.
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment