Thursday, May 6, 2010

American Honey

Whoo.
Finished with my Stats midterm. Next up is my chemistry midterm then my bio midterm.

These things just never stop.

I've got so many things I want to do this summer.. none of which involves school or work. I want to go camping, hiking, to the beach, some road trip up north.. I just want to be active this summer. Last summer I just sat in the library for 6 hours every weekday and wasted away. It was fun being in Irvine and getting to see my friends, but I just want to do buttloads of things this summer. Soak up the sun and all that other cliche stuff people say during summer. We're only young once and eventually we're not going to be able to go anywhere or do anything until we're old.. then we're too tired to leave the house. Bummer.

Ay.. I finished my Stats midterm too early.. now I'm stuck sitting at the CAFE EXPRESSO for another half hour. It's nice outside today though. I think maybe I'll go to the movies or something tonight (and by I.. I mean Jon and I :P).

We're inseparable, I know.

I just downloaded a bunch of songs and I'm really jealous of all the high schoolers who get to go to prom this year.. They have such good music to dance to. What. the. Ghetto.

It's only been two years. Shit.

ASIAN. OUT.


CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:

No comments: