Friday, April 30, 2010

So What Was I Saying?

Didn't do so well on my quiz, but that's what happens when I study for like five minutes total :P

I haven't been blogging much cause I haven't had much to say, but I guess I can update about whats been going on as filler.

For one, my mom's been in Texas for like TWO months. That's the longest my mama has ever been away from us. That woman is amazing though.. Even when shes miles away she still manages to tell me to go home before it gets too late. I think my dad is lonely and bored though. He's cooked spaghetti about once a week so far and he apparently loves frozen pizza. He tries and I love him for it, but Papa Smurf just doesn't quite hold the fort like mom does. She's coming home on Sunday so I'm looking forward to that :)

I haven't really done much lately other than schoolwork.
Hm.. Jon and I have been a little bit more adventurous and spontaneous. He thinks I might think he's boring or something, which I definitely don't, but dates are still fun nonetheless. We gave blood yesterday just because the UCI bloodmobile was on campus (it was a unique date :P). Then we had a steak dinner because the post-instructions for giving blood said to have a "hearty meal" and hearty it was... mmm... bloody cow meat.. I love it :P
Today we went bowling and then to Guppies. I'm a lucky girl :)

I've been trying to cook more.. I'm going through this blogger's recipe list and so far it's been good. After looking at how much I spend eating out, I figured it'd be a nice change to try and cook something for myself. I don't care if I'm fattening up myself or my boyfriend.. food is delicious and I love it too much! We'll hit the gym.

Oh and Hazel, sorry for using your meatballs. I'll be sure to let you know next time I do something like that (which I'll try not to do again).
And with that, sorry Katie for taking your toolbox yesterday and not telling you.

I'm bad with that kind of stuff. Bad traits and character development stuff I need to work on D:

I've been Stumbling! a lot lately and it makes me want to go traveling sometime in my life. Maybe I'll go to school outside of the U.S. or something.. that would be pretty exciting. Who knows right now though.. too much stuff going on. I'll take it slow for now.

My head is spinning with so many ideas right now. I should sleep on it..

GOODNIGHT :)
(I guess I did have much to say :P)

No comments: