Saturday, May 8, 2010

Vague

There are things my sister and I disagree on.

But I think she has it right when she says that people shouldn't be vague when they're trying to say something. Why? Because its two-faced.. and being two faced is lying.. and lying is a sin :P

I admire my sister because she never gives a shit about what other people say or whether or not they like her because of her opinions. She never writes those mysterious blogs about a certain person or what not. She address everyone by name and doesn't play the guessing game.

That's probably why Ana, Stacy, and I have a stable friendship now and why Ana and Stacy has the better bond between the three of us. When they're mad at each other.. they know and there is no sugar coating anything. Sometimes being honest means being rude.. and that's just the way it is.

Anyways, I'm guilty of doing all that stuff, but I'm going to try this new way of communicating from now on. I mean.. I think it's better to say something straight out rather than hide behind vague terms. Might as well say nothing at all really.

No comments: