Is it sad that food blogs make me extremely happy?
Food is one of the few things that never disappoints me in life.
God I love food.
I had an awesome visit to Boiling Crab with my favorite little sister this afternoon. Gahhh.. So good. No words to describe. I swear one day I'm going to get (a word here meaning.. STEAL) the recipe and make that shiet myself at home :D
I was going to go on this long ass rant about some stupid crap that was annoying me, but I don't think I will. I'm having a pretty good day compared to the crappy week I spent beating myself up for the dumb shit that I do and quite frankly, I'd like to stay in this happy mood.
Speaking of happy things, some people are just too cute, namely people who bite my arm out of nowhere.. oh and my roommates! ;)
I don't know where any of this is going, but I like it :P
It's nice to know someone else is on the same page as I am.. relationship-wise.
Sometimes things get too complicated, but this is different. Simple and fun.
That's all I ask for.
Don't Judge. Just listen.
This is my life and I'm living it.
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:
ASIAN. OUT.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment