I have a bad habit of not backing up my files.. :(
So when my computer crashes (shut up you Mac assholes.. namely Justin Ho), I've just got to deal with all the files I've lost. Fortunately, I backed up all of my pictures two days ago so at least those are safe. My essays and college documents weren't so lucky, but that's life. I have to be more responsible about certain things.
I'm just frustrated with having to start all over again. Everything was in order and I was accustomed to all of it and now I have to start again from scratch... Super lame.
Speaking of starting from scratch.. this whole summer was supposed to be about rebuilding myself (essentially a reboot), but it's not going as smoothly as I hoped it would. It's hard work to break certain habits and start new ones. I'm struggling.
I have an idea of who I want to be and I've been so focused on it.. I've forgotten to take a break and just be a peace with who I am right now. I'm not quite happy with who I am or with my recent decisions and behavior, but I certainly need to take a break and figure out what traits and characteristics I truly enjoy about myself (sounds like I have a case of narcissism, but I don't.. I swear D:) It's kind of mentally draining to constantly think about the person that I want to be and all the reasons why I'm not that person yet.
I'm going to approach it like a work out program:
Growth, Adaptation, Recovery.. Growth, Adaptation, Recovery,.. etc. etc.
Baby steps..
As for other aspects of my life, I'm certainly confused as to what my real feelings are for certain people. My heart never lies to me, but my mind gets in the way and throws everything off. I over think. I over analyze. I trick myself.
The butterflies won't stop though.
I'm not ready to admit it to him though.
In time, I'll be ready. I'll be brave and gather my courage.
No power in the 'Verse can stop me in that moment :)
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:
ASIAN. OUT.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment