Friday, December 12, 2008

We Might As Well Be Strangers

No matter how hard I try, I'm bound to lose someone in the process of this whole growing up thing.

I can't find balance.

When I find peace with one person, war starts up with another. Well, not necessarily war, but there's a disturbance of some sort. And as hard as I try, I can't find peace with everyone at the same time. If it's not my best friends, it's my boyfriend. And if it's not them, it's someone else. I don't think I'm capable of ever finding balance in my life. Between new friends, old friends, family, and school.. there's no time to think and organize my thoughts. There's only time in the middle of the night when I'm on the brink of consciousness that I get time to really think about anything.. and it's only for a moment before I slip past reality into another world.

And today, even when I'm surrounded by great people who breathe life into me, I feel alone. All because one friend, one very important friend, decided I'm not worthy of his friendship anymore without any warning. I guess it's mostly my fault for not taking the time to call or even leave him a message, but I thought we would be stronger than this.

Life is unpredictable.
It sucks.. almost as much as tetris.

No comments: