So lately.. I've been playing tetris (thanks to Randy, Katie and JHo). It's a way to pass time when I get bored of studying. Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely cannot play tetris for shit.
Honestly, I don't know why (it's pathetic, I know). I'm always the first one out in a game of tetris. I start off fine, but then the game gets faster and faster and I can't process the shapes and where it'll fit in time. It all just piles up and then I lose.
Lately.. that's how I've been feeling about life. Everything was going perfectly fine and I was putting all the blocks in the right place and now it's all piling up. I can't think fast enough when all these blocks just keep flying down from God knows where. I think when finals are over.. I'll just start a new level of tetris and try again. Maybe I'll figure out a different way to play the game.
Speaking of finals... I should keep studying :)
Til next time,
ASIAN. OUT.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment