I've been reluctant to blog about some things in my life because I know certain people are reading.
But today, I sat around really bored and thought about people, feelings, and my life.
This is what I have to say:
This is my life.
I have a voice.
This is one of the places I choose to use my voice.
If you're reading, you're reading voluntarily.
You don't have to agree with everything I write, but please be respectful and mature when discussing your point of view.
People shouldn't have to suppress their thoughts, feelings, opinions, or beliefs simply because others do not agree or give them a hard time about it (unless of course it's potentially life threatening to themselves or others.. that should be dealt with accordingly).
This is a place where voices can be heard.
Stories are meant to be told. Opinions are allowed to be voiced. Feelings are better when shared. It's important to be able to do that whether privately in a journal or publicly online.
I think I'm just tired of the drama that follows a simple post.
I don't really care anymore though. I'm going to express myself freely.
If you have something to say, say it to my face first.
If you can't handle it, stop reading.
ASIAN. OUT.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment