I like it a lot :)
I've attempted to blog like three times today, but every time I start I stop.
Something is not sitting right with me and I'm not sure what it is. There's a battle going on inside and I keep trying to ignore it, but it's starting to tear me apart.
I need to get through this final.. Then I can deal with whatever my heart is trying to tell me.
On another note, I found a home video from 1992 today. Good old memories.. God I had so much baby fat :P I'm kind of sad that in about a week and a half, my family won't be together again until Thanksgiving. I'm thankful that I got to spend a lot of time with them this summer. I love being able to talk and laugh with both my siblings and parents.. mainly because no matter what I say (and I say a lot of weird stuff) they still love me at the end of the day.
It's good to know that when other things in life are bringing me down, I can always go to one of them for a good laugh or to just vent.. even if they aren't listening :P
It's even better when we're all together just laughing and hanging out, not because anyone commands it, just because we want to. Those are some of my favorite moments in life.
So I guess this post is for my family :)

ASIAN. OUT .

No comments:
Post a Comment