I wish I didn't miss you like I do.
But I think the friend that I miss is long gone.
It's time to let that Bryan go.
I've been holding on to that friendship that I damaged and doing my best to mend it. But it's broken and you're not there anymore.
I'm not trying to bring back memories or start any drama.
I just want to say goodbye.
So this isn't to the Bryan Burgonio everyone knows now.
This is to the Bryan in those old picture frames.
A beautiful friend I was lucky to have whom I love and care for deeply.
I'm sorry for the things I could have controlled, but didn't.
I'm just sorry.
Maybe I'll see you again someday.
Goodbye dear friend.
Love,
Christina
___________
Sorry to those who still read this. I don't mean to be dramatic, but I needed to write this.
Thanks.
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment