Friday, June 4, 2010

Got Your Back

There's so many things I want to say, but.. I don't want to be a bitch right now. Finals are coming up and I'd much rather wait until after that so I'll just stick with the stuff that won't cause too many problems.

I've been evaluating all the stuff I've been doing academically in college and sadly, I've fallen behind. I really have to get out there next year and stop being such a hermit. I'm just so comfortable where I am, but I guess for the sake of my future I have to do something about it. I keep telling my little brother to take advantage of all the stuff college has to offer and I'm probably annoying the shit out of him, but I don't want him to end up feeling empty about his academic life at the end of his second year like I do.

Summer has always been a good reflective time so I won't think about it right now.. since I really should be thinking about ochem and bio :(

Anyways, I miss my best friends. I've seen so many different kinds of people and I'm happy to say that I like my best friends much better than the others I've met. I'm sorry if I ever thought otherwise because, Ana and Stacy, I know we're each our own kind of bitch, but we never hide it from each other and that's probably why we've been friends for so long. I can't wait for summer so we can hang out again.

Lastly, here's a song.. Jon has gotten to me, but what can I say? Love makes you do crazy things.. like listen to T.I. :P




Goodnight!

No comments: