Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today Was A Fairytale

Life is beautiful! :)

(For those of you who don't know... I got into an accident on the freeway.)
I'm just happy that I'm alive and that I still get to live my life.

I mean, it's sad, but it takes something like a near death experience to get me to realize that should appreciate things in my life. Although, I'm probably just going to go back to my usual habits in about a week..

Hey. I never said I was perfect and habits die hard.

Seriously though, I really am happy that I get to be with the people I love and care about. When I lost control on the freeway, I couldn't help but think this can't be it. There's still so much to do in life. I'm a lucky girl in more ways than one. I've got people who care about me and people I care about very much. I think that's all you really need.

On another note, I had a great Valentine's Day. Thanks cheerleader :)

Back to studying!

ASIAN. OUT.

Currently Listening To:

No comments: