Sunday, November 1, 2009

Delicate

What a great weekend!
The Halloween party was amazing and I had sooo much fun. Thank you for everyone who made the night impossibly great! :)

The day after was just as great. I am so proud of my student. I've been having doubts about why I teach. With all the stuff going on at school, I felt like I should be focusing more on that, but watching him perform down that street made me remember why I do it. He works really hard to accomplish what he does and it makes me so proud when I see all of it pay off in that moment. So congratulations to him for doing such a great job and making me love coaching all over again :)

In other news.. El sigh.

It seems to me, that my happiness almost always results in someone's pain. And when I realize that, I'm not very happy anymore. It's guilt and anger. I just want to be happy without hurting anyone, but like I said.. for every ounce of happiness I experience, there are more consequences waiting down the road for me to face. I'm starting to think being happy is just not worth it.

I can't help what I feel and what I don't feel though.


Alright.. OCHEM TIME.

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:


ASIAN. OUT.

No comments: