I've been at UCI for about two months now and it's been great. I was afraid I wasn't going to make any friends right off the bat, but there's a lot of genuine people here who make me feel comfortable and welcomed. I didn't realize how much of a difference college would be from high school. There's so many things I adore about college and I can definitely say that it is better than high school hands down.
As great as it's been though, I do miss the good days with my friends from high school. It's a shame that we all have to grow up and go our separate ways. But I'm confident that the bonds I share with those people in high school will stay strong through the years. It's just a matter of whether or not we take the time to perserve what we have. Up until recently, I was scared that I wasn't going to able to do that. But if I've learned anything from my years at high school, it's that balance is almost as necessary as water and I'm working hard on it.
Let's see how it goes..
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment